Warm greetings from the idyllic and tranquil island of Gozo, home to the romantically secluded Hotel Ta’ Cenc. A hotel with a difference… taste and experience.
This five star – 84 rooms – all bungalow type and complete with all modern facilities, terraces or gardens, offers a unique atmosphere with complete tranquillity and relaxation in unspoiled natural surroundings and beautiful laid out walkways flanked by flowering shrubs and mature trees.
Known as ‘the island within an island’, this private oasis with its adjoining 160 hectares of a vast rural wilderness, contains outstanding archaeological, ecological and geological features offering various prehistoric remains dating back to the Neolithic period (5000 years old) – the dolmens – sepulchral structures which formed the funerary chamber. Remains of the megalithic ‘Borg tal-Mramma’ Temple, the cart ruts and amongst other features – flora and fauna.
- 84 rooms, suites and bungalow type and complete with all modern facilities, terraces or gardens
- Spa centre
- Steam room
- Sun-Tanning Room
- Fitness room
- Indoor & 2 Outdoor pools
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Diving & Water Sports Centre
Restaurants & Bars:
- ‘Il Carubo & Il-Terrazo’ – the 2 main restaurants
- ‘Kantra Beach Club’ - a bar and grill restaurant serving fresh fish, grilled meats, pastas, various salads
- ‘Peppi’s Bar’ – bar with live music