As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world visiting and experiencing Malta. If you’re dedicated, dependable, and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is the place for you! The Host position is an exciting opportunity for team members to make meaningful connections with our guests during our tour and experience offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities
Hosts are responsible for the following when accompanying guests throughout their stay in Malta and on the various activities and experiences in Malta:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Hosting, communicating, accompanying, and interacting with personalised and larger groups of guests regularly in a friendly and professional manner from their arrival in Malta and throughout their stay in Malta up until departure.
• Deliver guests with an appropriately informative and interesting program during their stay.
• Ensure that guests are transported to the applicable destinations in a safe and comfortable manner.
• Coordinating, planning, delivering and accompanying all visits and experiences as detailed on the published itineraries for guests. To be prepared to offer interesting and well-researched alternatives to suit guest interests and preferences should the need arise.
• To check the good maintenance and careful driving, manoeuvring and parking of the transport being used at all times both the exterior and interior of the bus to be immaculately presented at all times.
• To check the delivery and maintenance of standards of suppliers used during any planning visit with guests (restaurants, transport both land and sea, guides, special venues etc).
The vacancy is open for persons speaking any of the following languages with a level that would allow good communication with freeing tourists visiting Malta in any of the following languages:
The role is on a full-time basis and requires flexibility in terms of timings (with some days being full day or half days as well as night / evening depending on the guests' itinerary) and days of work which may include weekends and public holidays.
Meals and transport allowance would be included as part of the package when Host is out with guests accompanying them in their itineraries and activities.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.