We are seeking to recruit a Part Time Destination Services Coordinator to join our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Hosts are responsible for the following when accompanying guests throughout their stay in Malta and on the various activities and experiences in Malta:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Loading of bookings and stop sales in internal systems and other 3rd party systems.
- Communicating with all customers both via e-mail and WhatsApp outlining essential information they need to receive before their activity.
- Answering any type of questions put forward by customers.
- Answering emergency phone calls or any other type of incoming calls.
- Other office duties and responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
- The prospective candidate is expected to be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Tools and have confidence in their ability to learn new internal systems/software during the training period.
- Able to correspond fluently in English, both spoken and written. The ability to correspond in any other language would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive customer service attitude.
- Excellent organization skills, diligent and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- A can-do mindset with the capability of resolving any operational/emergency issues which may arise with immediate attention, whilst maintaining a cordial approach with all customers and/or providers.
This will be shift work; based over the weekend.
Working hours will be:
Day Shift 07:30am to approximately 16:30pm/17:30pm
Evening Shift approximately 16:30pm/17:30pm to 02:30am
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.